Can you cold call with confidence?
Can you cold call with confidence? Why Book This Course: Do you put off making that call?...
BIG Business Lunch + Mini Masterclass "What to Post for Social Media Success!"
The BIG Business Lunch + Mini Masterclass is back again in August and with a Mini Masterclass that is guaranteed to get your Business Growing! Join us on Thur...
Social Media Bootcamps!
Have you ever been to a workshop, listened, learned and noted points for action and then go away and nothing has changed in your Business because the phone rang, the emails pinged and you...
"Coolest" Cloud Based ERP System Comes to Burton
Following a meeting with the former Vice President of Microsoft and now chief executive of a rapidly growing world wide ERP company, Visdata director Matt Benfield has comitted to rolling...
Branding 'Hat-trick' Offer
Search for a Member
Met a member at a recent event? Need their full contact details?
Sign up for our newsletter
Informative talks from local businesses
Regular monthly networking meetings
Great networking opportunities
Network and Grow your business in Burton!
Monthly meetings provide the opportunity to network with some of the town’s most experienced business people, and tap into their knowledge and experience.
Founded more than 27 years ago, the club has gone from strength to strength thanks to its relaxed, friendly and supportive atmosphere in which important business connections are made.
A warm welcome is always available to first-time visitors and new members at the club’s monthly meetings - which include a two course meal, a guest speaker and the chance to network in the relaxed surroundings of a top local venue.
The club’s current membership includes a broad range of businesses with a wealth of expertise.
Any company, of any size, that does business in the town of Burton upon Trent is eligible for membership.
Key benefits of Burton Business Club membership include:
- Opportunity to meet other like-minded business people and build relationships
- Develop and grow your contact base
- Receive support and help from people that you get to know to know and trust
- Ten monthly evening meetings plus two social events each year
- A place on this website where members are encouraged to post news - including links to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We are planning to offer more in the future.
- Meet key decision makers from a wide range of businesses
- Opportunity to receve qualified referrals/leads from fellow members
- There's no lock-out - which encourages interactions and affiliation between professions/trades
- Each new member receives a branded enrolment pack
- Great value for money - membership is only £60 per year. Meals not included.
We meet on the second Tuesday evening of every month at Branston Golf and Country Club. Find out more about our club, our members, our meetings and the benefits of membership.