The Power of Attorney
I speak to a lot of people about Lasting Powers of Attorney and one response I often hear is that people think they are too young to put Powers o...
Don’t become the next Nigella – Benefits of Mediation
Who hasn’t read anything in the press in recent months about Nigella Lawson and the circumstances surrounding her bitter and public divorce fro...
Families in Business
Else Solicitors have expanded their legal support for family-owned businesses by becoming an Exclusive Partner of Families in Business (FiB)...
Unique innovation in HR
HR Protected have created innovative new sector packs, which contain all the main HR documents required for a ...
WORLD FIRST- Marryoke Filmed & Edited At The Wedding!
Electra Films recently filmed, edited and showed a complete Marryoke on the day of the wedding for happy couple Fenella and David Forrester. Guests were amazed to see themselves onscreen ...
Search for a Member
Met a member at a recent event? Need their full contact details?
Sign up for our newsletter
Informative talks from local businesses
Regular monthly networking meetings
Great networking opportunities
Network and Grow your business in Burton!
Monthly meetings provide the opportunity to network with some of the town’s most experienced business people, and tap into their knowledge and experience.
Founded more than 27 years ago, the club has gone from strength to strength thanks to its relaxed, friendly and supportive atmosphere in which important business connections are made.
A warm welcome is always available to first-time visitors and new members at the club’s monthly meetings - which include a two course meal, a guest speaker and the chance to network in the relaxed surroundings of a top local venue.
The club’s current membership includes a broad range of businesses with a wealth of expertise.
Any company, of any size, that does business in the town of Burton upon Trent is eligible for membership.
Key benefits of Burton Business Club membership include:
- Opportunity to meet other like-minded business people and build relationships
- Develop and grow your contact base
- Receive support and help from people that you get to know to know and trust
- Ten monthly evening meetings plus two social events each year
- A place on this website where members are encouraged to post news - including links to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We are planning to offer more in the future.
- Meet key decision makers from a wide range of businesses
- Opportunity to receve qualified referrals/leads from fellow members
- There's no lock-out - which encourages interactions and affiliation between professions/trades
- Each new member receives a branded enrolment pack
- Great value for money - membership is only £60 per year. Meals not included.
We meet on the second Tuesday evening of every month at Branston Golf and Country Club. Find out more about our club, our members, our meetings and the benefits of membership.