Working women are invited to lunch
Working women are being invited to a special networking lunch by the Burton branch of a group that was recently praised by Chancellor George Osborne. The Burton group of the WiR...
Emma Jones MBE - Joint Enterprise Nation event
Our second visit from Emma Jone MBE of Enterprise Nation was well received. Photos from the event below.... ...
New website for web designer
Only the beginning for multi-award winning Visdata
It’s been an exciting two years for expanding IT firm, Visdata, ...
How Burton Business helps Reduce Stock
Watch this Video how a Burton based software business has helped a UK manufacturer drive down stocks and increase productivity. ...
GROWING BURTON BUSINESS TAPS INTO REGION’S EMERGING TALENT POOL TO SECURE FUTURE SUCCESS
A specialist software solutio...
Building Relationships is Important for Suppliers and Customers
Working together to prosper in busi...
Productivity Tips for Burton Manufacturers (white paper)
Identifying and analysing the critical success factors for...
Search for a Member
Met a member at a recent event? Need their full contact details?
Sign up for our newsletter
High profile guest speakers
Informative talks from local businesses
Key-note speakers - sharing business expertise
Regular monthly networking meetings
Great networking opportunities
Network and Grow your business in Burton!
The Burton Business Club is going networking; our quarterly networking meeting will take place on Tuesday the 9th of February
Feedback from our recent member’s survey suggested that we embrace a more traditional networking approach once in a while, so once a quarter we will have a 60 second extravaganza and a 1:2:1 fiesta
Burton Business Club provides support and connections to help you grow your business.
Monthly meetings provide the opportunity to network with some of the town’s most experienced business people, and tap into their knowledge and experience.
Founded more than 27 years ago, the club has gone from strength to strength thanks to its relaxed, friendly and supportive atmosphere in which important business connections are made.
A warm welcome is always available to first-time visitors and new members at the club’s monthly meetings - which include a two course meal, a guest speaker and the chance to network in the relaxed surroundings of a top local venue.
The club’s current membership includes a broad range of businesses with a wealth of expertise.
Any company, of any size, that does business in the town of Burton upon Trent is eligible for membership.
Key benefits of Burton Business Club membership include:
- Opportunity to meet other like-minded business people and build relationships
- Develop and grow your contact base
- Receive support and help from people that you get to know to know and trust
- Ten monthly evening meetings plus two social events each year
- A place on this website where members are encouraged to post news - including links to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We are planning to offer more in the future.
- Meet key decision makers from a wide range of businesses
- Opportunity to receive qualified referrals/leads from fellow members
- There's no lock-out - which encourages interactions and affiliation between professions/trades
- Each new member receives a branded enrolment pack
- Great value for money - membership is only £60 per year. Meals not included.
We meet on the second Tuesday evening of every month at Branston Golf and Country Club. Find out more about our club, our members, our meetings and the benefits of membership.